The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

That was weird

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2009 17:12    Post subject: That was weird View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

The web server was discarding all HTTP POST content data, making it impossible to log in or make any posts... but it seems to have fixed itself (but not before I dug out Fenwar's e-mail's address from the domain WHOIS and send him a heads up).

Fenwar
Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Ackbar

PostPosted: Jul 16, 2009 19:29    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Hmm, haven't a clue why that would have happened Shocked

Any idea how long it lasted?

Getting less and less confident in our current webhost. (The domain control panel still tells me we should be using the old, laggy nameservers... Rolling Eyes ) Not that I have the time/energy to research and move to a better one at present.

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Jul 18, 2009 00:10    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I figured it out, it's a bug in the latest Google Chrome Dev branch release. >_>

A renderer process may randomly stop sending POST data until you kill and restart it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: