The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Reorganizing the DarkXL Forums

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucius
DarkXL Developer
DarkXL Developer

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 20:30    Post subject: Reorganizing the DarkXL Forums View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I plan on re-organizing the DarkXL forums in the near future (before the next build). The plan is to put DarkXL in it's own category and then have seperate sub-forums for News, General Discussions, Screenshot of the Day and so on. While the site will remain dedicated to Dark Forces in general, of course, does anyone have any issues with the DarkXL forums expanding? I'm going to leave the rest of the forums alone, although we can do some reorganization there to if it is warranted in the future.

sheepandshepherd
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 21:34    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

I like the idea - subforums will seriously reduce the cluttered threads in the DarkXL forum. Of course if it bothers anyone, you could make the DarkXL section on the main page collapsible, like a spoiler tag or something.

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 03:03    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I guess The Open Project is officially dead? Could probably hide that forum.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 03:41    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I'd say so, since Nottheking has yet to submit the latest work of it (almost a year ago).

lucius
DarkXL Developer
DarkXL Developer

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 04:35    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

We could keep the Open Project around and revive it at some point. I was suggesting leaving the Dark Forces Projects category and adding a new DarkXL category below (or above) that, with the DarkXL sub-forums within the category.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: