DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Any fellow Xbox 360 heads want to help me out?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2009 20:35    Post subject: Any fellow Xbox 360 heads want to help me out? View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

A lot of the cool stuff on XBox live marketplace is unavailable to me because I live in Ireland. It's a pain in the arse. I was really looking forward to trying out the Kodu Game Lab.
Anyway I read on another forum that if I got somebody in the US to log into my XBox account they could purchase the game for me and it would download onto my XBox without any trouble. I already have the Microsoft points, it would just require somebody logging into my account and purchasing the game. Any takers?

DownwardSpyral
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Nov 14, 2009 00:51    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I know I'm a bit of a ghost around here, but I have an Xbox and live in the states. And you sorta kinda know me, right Barry?

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Nov 14, 2009 17:07    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Hey man yeah I totally sort of know you! Haven't seen you around here in ages. Would you be willing to help me out so? Whats your email address?

DownwardSpyral
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Nov 14, 2009 18:19    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

downwardspyral[at]gmail.com

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Nov 14, 2009 18:35    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Yay. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: