The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

10/09/2003 Build

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2004 01:25    Post subject: 10/09/2003 Build View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

http://getoffmyinternet.mzzt.net/open20031009.zip

Heard you guys needed this. :p

Jackson
Dark Trooper Phase 2

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2004 02:22    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Awesomeness... thanks, Mega (and thanks NTK, who I presume hunted down Mega at Massassi)!

The file, which I renamed slightly (all the numbers were rather confusing), is now on the df-21 server:

http://df-21.net/downloads/open/open09oct2003.zip

Also, before pouncing to work on Mega's copy, I'm going to try contacting Llyren to see if he still has a more recent version (preferably, of course, the most recent version).

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 17, 2004 14:43    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

MZZTer: Thanks a million! A million what, I haven't a clue though...

Jackson: I don't know if we can even reach Llyren. All attempts he made at transferring the latest copy of the OP have failed, though. Unless we can get to him in the next few days, I'm afraid we'll have to skip his version (his version of the project was skipped originally).

Jackson
Dark Trooper Phase 2

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2004 17:04    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Yeahhh, I couldn't get in touch with him -- I emailed the two addresses of his I thought were most current, but... nuthin'.

So I guess we'd best move ahead with what we've got!

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 20, 2004 14:49    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Jackson wrote:
Yeahhh, I couldn't get in touch with him -- I emailed the two addresses of his I thought were most current, but... nuthin'.

So I guess we'd best move ahead with what we've got!

Okay, then! I guess we'll start right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> The Open Project All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: