DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

It's not dead! (version: 17th September 2003)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Manning
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Oct 05, 2003 01:57    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

and custom signs we shall have. . .

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2003 19:28    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Tom Manning wrote:
it just should have some corridors that are obviosely the main ones, in which all the areas lead off of, that way you can get in the corridor and get where you need to without much of a hassle.

Isn't that what the tram is for?

Personally, I like the level having little/no structure. It adds to the environment, making the game feel more immersive. However, I did add my area as a well-ordered area for 'tourists', who would be merely stopping by to pick up fuel, supllies, some REAL food, and to lose money in the bazaar.

Speaking of the bazaar, has anybody touched it? I don't want to fill in all those booths... It'd e interesting to see what you'd put in there (or mabye not...).

As far as custom signs, I do agree there should be plenty more. I should make some more 'random' posters/notices, so I could put them all over tjhe area I made...

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2003 22:11    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I made the Docking Bay 1-3 signs! Mr. Green

Tom Manning
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Oct 06, 2003 23:33    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

signs like directories was more what I was talking about, helping people figure out what is were.

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 08, 2003 17:38    Post subject: I'm lost. please let me know if you find me. View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Burning Gundam wrote:
I made the Docking Bay 1-3 signs! Mr. Green

Yes, and those are good... Because they don't help you find anything!

Tom Manning wrote:
signs like directories was more what I was talking about, helping people figure out what is were.

Why would you want people to know where they were? You can rip more money off of them when they're lost... Oops. I didn't mean to say that last line...

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2003 13:54    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Uploaded here: ftp://ftp.df-21.org/uploads/open100903.zip

I made my entry in the open.txt Über detailed, whee! Mr. Green

Fenwar
Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Ackbar

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2003 23:58    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Darn it. Looks like our upload script is broken.

Mega, please can you email me the latest version? Thanks.

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2003 18:25    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Sure, sending now...

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2003 18:56    Post subject: Insert subject here! View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Is it my turn next?

...If the upload script can't put it on the site, than perhaps you could E-mail it... JUST DON'T SEND ANYTHING ELSE IN THE FUTURE! Evil or Very Mad

Ahem. Sorry. I hate recieving E-Mail... old skool embarrasment

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2003 23:15    Post subject: Re: I'm lost. please let me know if you find me. View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Nottheking wrote:
Yes, and those are good... Because they don't help you find anything!

HEY!! I worked four a while on those three signs!! Evil or Very Mad

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 11, 2003 21:00    Post subject: Re: I'm lost. please let me know if you find me. View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Burning Gundam wrote:
HEY!! I worked four a while on those three signs!! Evil or Very Mad

I didn't mean that to be condescending... I was actually complementing your work! I thought those signs fit in perfectly, and add life to the area!

I was just mentioning that I don't feel that a tone of directional signs is neccessary...

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 01:50    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Oop's sorry Mr. Green

I've just had to deal with a lot of crap in the last few days. Thanks for the complement. I made them because I thought we would need something to show that those areas are docking bays Mr. Green

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 12:21    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Woah... Fenwar just e-mailed me telling me he never got my copy of the Open Project...

I just e-mailed him back with it attached... but I just had a better idea.

Here.

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 17:47    Post subject: Insert subject here! View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Am I correct in believing that it is my turn next? If so, I'll begin in a while, but I won't be able to do much for this week, as classes are taking up too much...

ZoSo729
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Apr 16, 2005 03:13    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

The_Mega_ZZTer wrote:
Custom signs I like.

Yes indeed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> The Open Project All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: