DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

My best drawing so far!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom Manning
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2005 04:02    Post subject: My best drawing so far! View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Here is my best drawing so far! It looks best if you press the view in full res and then download it. Let me know what y'all think!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/95584045/275686931zRyIhV

Ohh, and I don't think this would really be a good screenshot of the month but feel free if you want. Wink

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2005 06:52    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

We should have an art contest or something Idea

Fish
Gamorrean

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2005 15:57    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Hey, quite good talent you have for drawing. Keep up the good work!

Unfortunately I never had any talent for drawing, what is indirectly obvious through my level(s). Crying or Very sad

Tom Manning
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2005 19:55    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Thank you!

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Feb 21, 2005 22:58    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Burning Gundam wrote:
We should have an art contest or something Idea

And we'd have but a single entrant, just like most SotM contests, when it was SotW, that is... Why doesn't it just be SotM then? Razz

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Apr 16, 2005 17:53    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Erm, I haven't had the mentallity to switch computers (Mainly because of school and work). But since you bring it up, I will do that right now and take some screenies and post them just to spite you.

Nottheking
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Apr 21, 2005 16:49    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Burning Gundam wrote:
Erm, I haven't had the mentallity to switch computers (Mainly because of school and work). But since you bring it up, I will do that right now and take some screenies and post them just to spite you.

I am still a firm belieer that I'll eventually be able to get DF running perfectly on my new machine without any form of emulation... Unless DF specifically (unlike all other DOS games) has a hatred of either my NForce 3 chipset or the AC '97 codec on it...

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Apr 22, 2005 05:28    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I have a quick doodle of some anime guy I did a couple years ago. It was the best I did at the time, but the stuff I've done now is so much better than this.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Deimos0034/someguy.jpg

Not much and really old, but oh well Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Showcase All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: