The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

The Dark Tide lives again!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Haslow
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Dec 14, 2006 16:38    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

You may consider the current release as final. Matt may, at his discretion, replace a WAX enemy and add closing cutscenes and music. The gameplay is complete. I won't be changing anything or doing anymore bug hunting.

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2007 00:57    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

As soon as people stop necromancing. Very Happy

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Jan 18, 2007 18:32    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Lol

Laughing

CrisG
Dianoga

PostPosted: Jan 08, 2008 01:23    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Raising my hand hestiantly as I today's noob here, and glad to have found at last a site for DF, is this mod available? I will hasten to the dl section but wanted to ask here in case it is being worked on still, as in some things were noted as possibly being added? thanks. Very Happy

Jackson
Dark Trooper Phase 2

PostPosted: Jan 08, 2008 03:15    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

You're in luck! Dark Tide IV was finished up just a few months ago... you can download it at http://df-21.net/downloads/missions/dtide4.zip.

CrisG
Dianoga

PostPosted: Jan 13, 2008 00:13    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Thanks Jackson, I snapped it up last night after some dsl downtime over the past week, thanks, that looks like a great series, I - IV and a LOT of work. thanks for the linkey.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Showcase All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: