0%  [ 0 ]
STOP RUINING DF-21
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 17:16    Post subject: While I am learning the forums... View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

...anyone want any new smilies? Hurr! I will take requests! And perhaps ste... BORROW some from Massassi, which is totally ethical since they stole some from SA.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 17:30    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

DF-21 has been the same for far too long. I think a couple of cosmetic changes to the main site and the forum would do it some good.

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 17:33    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

It's up to you. Personally I don't really care. Why don't we have a new Hall of Fame vote, or competition or something.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 17:44    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Eh, I dunno about another Hall of Fame contest (Primarily because DT3 and 4 would win by default). Maybe when/if we get more levels coming through here. I think it would be cool to have a better reviews section with a link to the forum comments. Id like to be a part of that if I can (If we do it).

sheepandshepherd
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Sep 06, 2009 20:46    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Borrowing is good, the forums could use something new Razz

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 03:04    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

At one point I lifted the entire set of SA smilies here:

http://images.mzzt.net/smilies/ (NSFW)

I won't use any of the more... childish ones. But I'll probably take ¬_¬, This is how you spell!, Pay attention class!, Yay!, which Massassi use and I might pick out a few more.

Again if you like any of those or have suggestions (particularly for Star Wars / Dark Forces themed smilies) post 'em!

Fenwar
Admiral Ackbar
Admiral Ackbar

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 09:16    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Burning Gundam wrote:
Eh, I dunno about another Hall of Fame contest (Primarily because DT3 and 4 would win by default). Maybe when/if we get more levels coming through here. I think it would be cool to have a better reviews section with a link to the forum comments. Id like to be a part of that if I can (If we do it).

To be honest if someone just put together appropriate quotes and screenies for the DT3/4 episode, I don't think there'd be much of an uproar if you just threw them straight in. Failing that a simple yes/no poll for both would suffice. (That's how we did it for Archangel 2 and Tie Defender Base.)

There are some other notable omissions, which without Dark Tide involved would make an interesting contest - most obviously Assassinate Darth Vader, and until one or both of Eric Pauker's Asteroid and Energy Mine on Parux is in there it's not really complete.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 16:40    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I agree, Asteroid should be in there.

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 22:46    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Yeah I think that there are a few older levels that could do with going in there.

The MAZZTer
Death Star
Death Star

PostPosted: Sep 07, 2009 23:15    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Hurr! - When you want to be a smartarse.

Effort - For when someone claims they did something great and awesome but you realize it took very little actual work!

W-Hat - When a post is gibbrish!

Oh My - When a post is mind-bogglingly awful.

Boing - When you want to annoy someone with a smiley, or to go above and beyond Hurr!

Aaaaa - See: Oh My

Awesome! - When someone posts something mind-blowingly awesome!

Huh? - When someone posts something confusing.

Woohoo! - When someone posts something that makes you especially happy.

Did you try Google? - When someone clearly asks a question without using a search engine first.

Let the wookiee win. - Because we're a Star Wars game forum.

Aaa - See: Aaaaa but not as bad.

Wooper - Um...

Not Awesome! - See: Awesome!. Use in OPPOSITE situations.

D'oh! - When you realize you did something dumb.

WooOOooo... Hurr! - Whenever. I just liked this one.

Pay attention class! - Whenever someone claims the holocaust was a lie, we did not visit the moon, or some other clearly inaccurate interpretation of history.

Yay! - See: Woohoo!

This is how you spell! - When someone murders the English language with their post.

Hold It! - When someone posts something wrong, and you need a turnabout!

¬_¬ - When you are trying to lie low in a thread, or escape from it!

Stand back! I'm going to try SCIENCE! - When someone has an amazingly poor grasp of some scientific fact.

Hmm animated ones might be a little too much... but we'll see. Use those sparingly! Hurr!

3 of these are aliased for white backgrounds... I may try and fix those later.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: