DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Simple suggestion for the first level.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waxonator
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 15:59    Post subject: Simple suggestion for the first level. View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

When you steal the death star plans, the hologram in the other room should disappear. I thought it would be a nice attention to detail.

Pumpkinetics
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 16:15    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

While an interesting idea, that might be more appropriate for this topic.

It's best to leave that for custom levels/patches and not to the engine design, methinks.

"WORKIN' ON IT! I SWEAR!"

Last edited by Pumpkinetics on Oct 23, 2009 16:24; edited 1 time in total

waxonator
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 16:21    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

What the heck is with that link?

I think I'll wait for lucius's opinion.

Pumpkinetics
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 16:24    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Fixed. I am -really- not with it nowadays. Argh.

"WORKIN' ON IT! I SWEAR!"

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 16:52    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

While it may be a nice idea, I don't think Lucius should be tampering with those aspects of the game.

lucius
DarkXL Developer
DarkXL Developer

PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 17:20    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

They are correct, I don't plan on modifying the base game levels. Any modifications will have to be done as player mods.

waxonator
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Oct 24, 2009 03:22    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

fair enough Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feature Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: