DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Anchor Hed Tusken raid error?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Feb 17, 2010 07:59    Post subject: Anchor Hed Tusken raid error? View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I wanted to play this level again yet when I try to run in I get a landru error yet the level came with no LFD file to cause,does anyone have an idea on how to fix it otherwise I will just move on.Any help would be appreciated.

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Feb 17, 2010 14:55    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

That's unusual. Let me look into it.

Barry Brien
Dark Trooper Phase 1

PostPosted: Feb 17, 2010 14:58    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

It's working fine for me. I'm sure those Landru errors are somehow LFD related. Delete any custom LFDs that are in your DARK folder.

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2010 05:58    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I don't have any custom LFD's here is what my directory looks like
C:\DDRIVE\Dark
anchor.bat
anchor.gob
anchor.txt
bootmkr.exe
dark.exe
darkforces.ico
darkpilo.cfg
dfbrief.lfd
dos4gw.exe
Drive.cd
Imuse.exe
imuse.ini
jedi.cfg
local.msg
readme.txt
setup.exe
sounds.gob
and the LFD subfolder
which contains
agentmnu.lfd
dfbrief.lfd
menu.lfd
standard.lfd
I dont know what it could be.

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Feb 18, 2010 06:09    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Apparently Fort Quadrigon wrote something to dfbrief.lfd because even though I beat the level and deleted it when I went to play a secbase the briefing was that for fortress quadrigon,silly me I must have for got to make a back up folder and make a copy of dfbrief.lfd are there any other steps for running and getting rid of levels I am missing.I will see if anchor hed works now.

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2010 07:33    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

It worked and I beat the level.Thanks for the help.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: