DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Dark tide 1 Question?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2010 02:52    Post subject: Dark tide 1 Question? View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I am going through the levels again and I have a question after I got the smelter control module what do I do next.I got back to the area with the island in the middle with the womp rat on it but cant jump to the ledge leading to the areas where the bandits were shooting at me.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Apr 05, 2010 04:10    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

If you're where I think you are, you have to backtrack all the way back, as if you were trying to get back to the Crow. The path should be blocked off, but a hole in the cliff should have opened up allowing you to get down to that pit via a "rock-slide". Careful of the Kell Dragon down there Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: