DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Critak Moon help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2010 03:44    Post subject: Critak Moon help? View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I have gotten the computer card but I how do I free jan because if shes in the cell blocks like kyle was I can open the doors and I couldn't find the controls to allow you to open the cells.Could anyone please help.

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 00:45    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Can someone please help.How do I free jan.Is there a sequencer charge in this level?

sheepandshepherd
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 01:25    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Wow, it's been a while . . . have you looked for a shoot-switch inside the cell block that you can open through one of the windows?

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Aug 11, 2010 02:57    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Yeah that's the one that gets you out of the detention area.I did everything else in the mission except find and rescue Jan.

sheepandshepherd
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2010 00:07    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Well, replayed it. One of the vacuum areas outside the base will get you to the power core, that's where you disable cell block security. Look for the one with a river flowing around the side, then jump in the river. Though if you got the card already, didn't you already go to the core? There were two switches on the core, you need to activate both. Also, make sure you get the yellow key in one of the other vacuum areas from an officer standing by the airlock. It activates a security switch in the room right before the computer card.

Maxrebo
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2010 05:20    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

I figured out what to do when I went through it again I can't believe I missed that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Dark Forces Levels & Editing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: