DF-21 Forums Forum Index DF-21 Forums
The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Cookie problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gez
Gamorrean

PostPosted: Nov 28, 2010 17:00    Post subject: Cookie problem View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

I can't seem to stay logged in for long. Sometimes the cookies work for a full day, sometimes they don't but logging back in works for a short time (less than a minute); but other times logging in absolutely doesn't work, and I have to delete all df-21.net cookies before attempting to log in successfully.

This is a fairly new development, it has started doing that just a few days ago.

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Nov 29, 2010 08:10    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Yeah, I had it happen to me this morning and last night too. Very strange...

klasodeth
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Nov 29, 2010 19:03    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

I've actually had this problem off-and-on for several months at least. I always thought it was just me, but apparently that's not the case. The most recent occurrence for me was over the last two days.

sheepandshepherd
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Nov 29, 2010 22:48    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Same problem here, it's happened to me twice already. First a few months ago, and again a few days ago.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: