The Dark Forces Community

DF-21.net Home | FAQ | Search | Memberlist  | Register 
Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Beta Update and a Christmas Bonus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lucius
DarkXL Developer
DarkXL Developer

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 00:11    Post subject: Beta Update and a Christmas Bonus View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Merry Christmas! To celebrate the holidays I've put up a on blog post with an update on the DarkXL Beta and a special surprise! Check it out.

Ryuichi91
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 01:47    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

I couldn't contain myself when read that name. Blood support for DarkXL will be awesome. 2 of my favorite games will live again. I'm surpirsed the Post Mortem hasn't found out about this.

Tsophika
Gamorrean

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 02:28    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

The official Outlaws announcement is great! I've never played Blood, but it looks like it fits right in to the engine. Looking forward to DarkXL beta and the extended features beyond!

waxonator
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 03:13    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Why not combine all these into one? Call it the "XL Engine"

lucius
DarkXL Developer
DarkXL Developer

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 03:22    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

waxonator wrote:
Why not combine all these into one? Call it the "XL Engine"

You will use DarkXL to run all those games using a game selector similar to zDoom.

Ryuichi91
Ree-Yees

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 04:09    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

Tsophika wrote:
The official Outlaws announcement is great! I've never played Blood, but it looks like it fits right in to the engine. Looking forward to DarkXL beta and the extended features beyond!

grab it on GOG.com. You won't regret it (unless you hate an intense amount of gore)

Lawstiker
Dianoga

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 21:14    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

When Ryu metioned having Blood support for this would be nice in the other thread, my thoughts where "that sure would be nice, but meh like that would ever happen".

And to see that it truly was the 3 game...I still can't believe it Razz

Burning Gundam
Kell Dragon

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 23:27    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Reply with quote

Very cool, Lucius. Very cool indeed Smile

klasodeth
Trandoshan

PostPosted: Dec 25, 2010 23:33    Post subject: View user's profile Send private message Reply with quote

All those shots of gravestones for the voxel demonstration suddenly make a lot more sense now. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    DF-21 Forums Forum Index -> DarkXL News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: