New Version - Dark Forces DeHacker
Posted by Taton on 2020-03-31 19:24:31 EST
Version 1.1 of Dark Forces DeHacker Released! This amazing utility by -=CHE@TER=- that enables Mouselook now does EVEN MORE!
New Features (Slightly Anglicized as English isn't -=CHE@TER=-'s first language)
- "IMUSE music MIDI drivers fix" which will patch infinite loop bug in General MIDI and Roland music drivers. (You don't need to disable music to prevent game from hanging)
- "Configuration setup" menu where you can configure game controls and assign (bind) the previously unavailable option [Center View] to all three supported devices (keyboard, mouse and joystick)
- Unassign unused keyboard keys and set it to <None> (press Escape to set)
- Separate options to disable joystick, mouse, and even keyboard (only for assigned keys)
- Added documentation in "DARKINFO.TXT" file with complete list of all reserved keyboard keys, commandline options, and cheat codes.
- Create default configuration by deleting JEDI.CFG before run DeHacker and enter "Configuration setup" menu (dialog will appear to confirm default configuration file creation)
- New installation Batch File to easily make fresh installs from CD.
- "Weapon AutoMount" will now always work in game (original SETUP.EXE can break this option and render it completely unusable)
- You can now assign buttons 3 and 4 when "Standard 4 Button" joystick type selected (this was a SETUP.EXE bug)
- Selected mouse sensitivity will be better preserved. (The Original setup.exe behaves improperly).
- "System Speed" renamed to "Screen Size" to make to more accurately represent options. No longer limited to four options.
Thanks to -=CHE@TER=- and his amazing work. He even let me beta test this one!
Source Website (Russian)